Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2024

Blessings

 Sunlight fell and reminded me that life can be so gracious sometimes

And I felt like everything around me was connected somehowMm
At night I hear the rhythm of the ocean as it breaks on the shoreAnd I think about all the things that I am grateful for
And they say, hold on to the ones you loveKeep 'em close to youAnd they say, hold on to this time we haveAnd let the light shine through
Sometimes I get a little bit emotional when I see love unfoldTwo hearts bound by reflections of the memories they'll forever hold
And they say, hold on to the ones you loveKeep 'em close to youAnd they say, hold on to this time we haveAnd let the light shine through
There are blessings all around youOpen up your eyesFeel the sunlight fall upon youLet it free your mindThere are blessings all around youTake a step outsideLet your heart shine in a new lightSee it come alive
And they say, hold on to the ones you loveKeep 'em close to youAnd they say, hold on to this time we haveAnd let the light shine through♥️🙏💞

No comments: