Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Poetry Competition-Result Awaited - Keeping my fingers crossed !!

CoLoRfUL StRoKeS!!
Let's paint the sky
Let's paint the land
Let's paint the world
Let's paint our Wonderland - with ColoRfuL Strokes!!

Let's paint it splendid Golden Hues.
Ones that enrich & stimulate Laughter.
Let's try streaks of dazzling violet bluesColor that adds wonder.

Let's use Colors sudued or vibrantly hued.
Colors of joy & mystery.
Ones that amaze me.
Making me feel wooed.

I will use midnight blue-blacks!
The pure COLD WHITE!
Adding delight & surprise.
They are the colors that shimmer amidst the night skies like NIGHT LIGHTS.

I will try misty muted BLUE.
One that is silver sparkled.
A bit of chilly red or zesty orange.
I will color Aliveness with them all!

These Colors - I can paint the whole UNIVERSE.
Lets put the music on - and hum to the tunes
Lets Savour differet shades and strokes of LIFE!
The ColoRfUL Strokes.................


2 comments:

Innocency rests here said...

Yiipppie ...i got mah AFrican old lady as my paricipatory gift :D

Pilot-Pooja said...

Very colorful & beautiful composition!