Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Talk it out Man!!

Girlfrend; Sir, can we talk?
Boyfrend; um, sure .wat's the matter
Girlfrend; are u seeing someone else?
Boyfrend; wat? ofcourse not! why wud u ask me that?
Girlfrend; well u have been a bit distant these past couple weeks.
Boyfrend; i hv had a lot on my mind lately with work
Girlfrend; well, why didn't u talked to me about it?
Boyfrend; i just didn't want to bother u with my work problems
Girlfrend; we shudn't keep our feelings frm each other,san?
Boyfrend; u r right. but u dun need to worry about me finding another girlfrend.ok?

Motto: u shudn't keep ur feelings from eachother

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hummm.........ur feelings r expressive.
Life gives u right turn to take decision in right way.
so make ur life path smooth & clean.
All The Best
Bye!!!!!

Innocency rests here said...

Thanks a million tonnes Smriti ;-)
heehe.... surely will try to make my life path CLEAN